Design Your Own Experience
Sep 14, 2022
Plan your San Diego Design Week experience
This year we’re diving deeper into the influences and origins of inspiration to share new ideas across our region. Discover all of the programs in our 2022 line-up and plan your experience today.
EXPLORE THE EVENTS ON THE PROGRAMS PAGE
- In-person events require registration or an RSVP through the link on each event page. Specific details about each event will be provided on the event’s registration page. Sign up for any events you would like to attend early — space may be limited!
- Virtual talks have a timeslot requiring registration. You will receive an email with details to access the events on Zoom.
- Virtual programs that are "free all week" will be pre-released on those event pages on September 21 and will be available for you to explore on your own time.
- Events are organized by day, on the website with the virtual programs available all week located at the bottom of the page. Use the filters on the left to browse by program type, design discipline, and format (virtual or in-person).
- Check out the Collections to find what you’re looking for — this includes groupings of events like workshops, highlights on design in Mexico, programs for students, outdoor events, and more.
- Check out @sddesignweek on social media for other tips to design your own SDDW itinerary!
REGISTER FOR EVENTS TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE!
- Find the REGISTER on the event page of any event that requires registration. Click on it to sign up.
- Add the event to your calendar. There's a quick link to do this right above the REGISTER or RSVP button on the event page.
- Any links you receive for Zoom sessions are meant for you only. Please don't share them with others.
- If you find you aren’t able to attend an event, please cancel your registration to open up a spot for someone else!
PREPPING FOR DESIGN WEEK
- For in-person events, check out the SDDW Health + Safety guidelines, which follow current CDC guidelines to keep our community safe. Masks are recommended for indoor events. Mask requirements may vary depending on the event, so keep an eye out for guidelines at each venue.
- Before attending a virtual talk, log into Eventbrite and pull up your Eventbrite confirmation email(s). You’ll be accessing these talks on Zoom.
- Will I be visible in the virtual talks I attend? That depends. Most sessions are presented as Zoom Webinars and in that case you won’t be, but you’ll be able to chat with the presenters for Q&A. If you’re attending a Zoom Meeting, you’ll be visible but you can always turn off your camera if you prefer not to be shown.
AFTER THE EVENT
- Virtual events will be made available a week after the event.