Holiday Gift Guide
Dec 16, 2022
In the San Diego Design Week community, they are many wonderful local shops to support when searching for the perfect gift this holiday season. Check them the list below to find something extra special for those you love. (Yourself included.😉)
- Home Ec is a small and thoughtful store for home cooks and food lovers in Little Italy.
- Located in Barrio Logan, Sew Loka features one-of-a-kind clothing and accessories using reclaimed fabrics.
- Revision Project is an inclusive creative space featuring works by local artists and Revision resident artists.
- In Balboa Park, Shop Mingei celebrates human creativity with merchandise that is both useful and beautiful.
- Art Produce is having its annual Craft Works Holiday Shop which features work by San Diego City College students, alumni, and friends.
- Upton is a local design studio creating high-quality artwork and goods for the home.
- The shop Gift Horse Handmade sources locally handmade products with eco-conscious materials.
- For the book lovers out there, Lang Books has zines, artist books, and magazines with topics ranging from art, literature, poetry, photography, and film.
- Vicu uses wool sourced from high-mountain farms and processed at a local mill to create textiles and home goods.
- Take a workshop or class and make your own gift at ICA San Diego.
- Located in Tijuana, MATIZ ESTUDIO offers artwork, pottery, and home goods from creatives across our region.